Skip to content

AbleCommerce

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve AbleCommerce. You can vote on up to 10 features or use a vote to add a new feature request. Please take a minute to look at the features that have been requested before submitting a new request.

The more votes a feature has means the more likely it will be added to a future release. Features with only 1 vote are rarely considered, so please make sure to cast your vote for one of the many ideas already posted. Anonymous votes and using multiple emails will be disqualified! Please enter your email address to register.

87 results found

1. Create ability to allow partial payments from customers for existing and/or new orders.

A use case would be for a special order item that requires 50% down payment. You could even incorporate this into a "layaway" payment option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Upgrade from versions of Able older than 7.0.6

It sure would be nice to have a way to easily upgrade a site from pre 7.0.6 builds. We have customers wanting to upgrade to Gold and there is no easy way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix the admin edit order function for kits

The process of editing a KIT in in the administrative side doesn't function correctly. When you add a kit in the public side, the parentID remains in intact and that relationship between the parent and kit items is clear. On the ADMIN side, you can 'add a kit', but the parentID doesn't relate to the child "kit" items appropriately. This is a problem and, I think, a bug.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can change the variables in the control to set a maximum items for the featured results – [[ConLib:FeaturedProductsGrid IncludeOutOfStockItems=“False” Caption=“Featured Products” Size=“4” MaxItems=“4” Columns=“2”]]

6. Product Images/Symbolic Links

In previous versions of AC, I was able to host product images on a different server and provide the url for those images. This does not work in Gold. I have found a thread in the forums regarding setting up Symbolic Links for product images, and I believe I have successfully done that as the AC ProductImages folders show the virtual folders that show the files in my remote image folder as expected. However, when I change acProducts and acProductImages to link to "~/Assets/ProductImages/Thumbnails/ItemPic1.jpg" the URL returned in ProductImage.ascx.cs is broken. This is also true for the additional…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One user for spiders

I suggest using one user for spiders the way you did toward the end in AC 5.5. When they run a site, a lot of anonymous users are created. Maybe because they don't have cookies?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?