AbleCommerce

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve AbleCommerce. You can vote on up to 10 features or use a vote to add a new feature request. Please take a minute to look at the features that have been requested before submitting a new request.

The more votes a feature has means the more likely it will be added to a future release. Features with only 1 vote are rarely considered, so please make sure to cast your vote for one of the many ideas already posted. Anonymous votes and using multiple emails will be disqualified! Please enter your email address to register.

1. Exclude Product Handling Charge from Shipping Coupon

It would be great to have an additional option in the create a new coupon screen, that new shipping coupons can have a boolen option to Exclude the Special Handling charge applied to products from the shipping coupon.

I would like to offer free shipping coupons on storewide orders, but I have oversized products that have an additional handling charge that I would like to remain in use even when the free shipping coupon is used. As it is now, when I have the shipping coupon be 100% off, it includes the shipping charge, the shipping handling charge, and the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to assign an affiliate code when placing a phone order

It would be great if, when taking a phone order for a new customer, we could assigning an affiliate code when in-putting the customer information. Or be able to assign an affiliate code to an existing order after the order is placed. Many of our affiliates call in their orders, as opposed to placing them online - and if I forget to create the customer record first, and then go back and place a order for them, I can't go back and change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. redundant ship & partial ship notification emails

Good day to you!
    In my testing, whenever I create a PARTIAL shipment for an order, the email for PARTIAL SHIPMENT and SHIPMENT notifications are both triggered. Is this by design or do I have something misconfigured?
    Thanks,
    Crockett

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Secure all Pages ignore ssl.config

When we switched our store to Secure All Pages it had some issues caused by the ssl.config actually jumping to http: on us. If the whole site is secure then do we need to respect ssl.config settings, and somewhat confusingly at times?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make search more smooth by...

When I hit enter on search, always default to "search products" and not halt until I explicitly click "search by product". I want to transition between keyboard and mouse as least as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove the megaphone Feedback box

For laptops or other computers with smaller/single monitors trying to use all the corners with Windows 10. Would like the feedback icon be removed as it reduces the amount of working space. Or give a function to hide/minimize the icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reindex individual types of data

Extend the reindex function to let an admin just reindex the products. Current reindex also reindexes orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Batch/Mass Image Uplaod to Gallery

Having to upload 56 images to a gallery has made me no longer able to ignore how time-consuming and clunky this process is when compared to even the simplest of alternatives... such as Magento, and even WordPress with WooCommerce...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Low Inventory page as searchable as the Products page.

I would like to see all of the same icons on the low inventory page like visibility and delete. I would also like to be able to filter and search these pages. that would be awesome for updating the site!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow pulldown for quantity selection

We want predefined quantity increments (e.g. 25, 50, 75) in a pulldown rather than the single increments in quantity that is the only option currently. Having a "price table" with quantity breakpoints would be a great addition to supplement that new feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make a list of images on each page

I want the images of each page to be uniform. Our website in particular should have at least 2 images on each page. I would like a list similar to the Manage Products list to list the number of images, and the image upload dates. I have noticed that our older images got reformatted to a smaller and pixel-ated form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. show categories in manage products admin screen

would be nice to be able to see what category a product is in from the product management screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate Bongo international payment/shipping

We checkout out several international payment/shipping options and, for us at least, Bongo would be ideal. Bongo is a comprehensive global eCommerce solution provider designed to enable US and EU-based merchants to reach international consumers. It is currently integrated into many of the best-known shopping carts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back the prev/next month date navigator

Please add the back and forward arrows to easily navigate months vs. having to use custom date entries for month to month navigation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Logic in BuyProductDialog.ascx.cs for 1-off Items

Some vendors that sell antiques/collectibles or other closeout items do not have multiple quanitities to sell. If the item cannot be backordered and the maxquantity=1, then the Quantity panel should not show. It's irrelevant in this case and just takes up real estate and confuses the customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add handling charge

Add handling charge to the batch edit selections

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove drop boxes

1) When using the search, remove the drop down boxes for each sub-type. (Annoyed with this feature for the past 2+ years and should have been changed long ago. Users are unable to 'get used' to this useless feature).
    2) When navigating over the page, remove the auto-drop down boxes that always get in the way. Instead, make those buttons show when clicked on (like Windows).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sorting Favorites

Is there a way to sort the Favorites listing alphabetically? Right now it is listed in the order items are added to favorites and can be cumbersome to find items in a long list.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Following CSS to div.mainImageArea

Images are resized (while maintaining aspect ration) to 300px x 300px, but if the picture is shorter than 300px, the whole description/picture area tends to jump around. This is distracting to the user. Please add these 2 lines of CSS to div.mainImageArea:

min-height:300px;

min-width:300px

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Implement 2FA - Two Factor Authorization

With security in mind as many sites now provide please consider adding support (optional in Admin) to allow a user to setup two factor authorization. This will allow someone higher security for ecommerce in scenarios of stored credit card data, like amazon, and another user logging in and making purchases if knowing their login info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AbleCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base